Off to the dentist before work, whoopie. That tooth that gave me fits back in March is still sensitive so I will be discussing that, plus my desperate need for a bite guard to help alleviate some of my killer headaches.
Spent two bloody hours in the language lab last night. There were two eps on the tape, one I had never seen before and not on the tape sensei let me copy. Well, for a buck a tape I can check out the tapes for three days so I plan on doing that, duping them off and having them at home.
Took copious notes yet again and I am hoping some of it sank in. Sometimes I dream Katakana kana! Argh!
Anime club today as well.
Gobs of studying this weekend memorizing the days of the week, numbers, plus how to write the date.
Hope to get a chance to catch up on everyone's blogs/LJs, if possible.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*